Our vehicle activated Compact Speed Limit Roundel has been designed and manufactured to mirror the regulatory maximum speed limit sign (Diagram 670) described in the TSRGD, intermingled with a “SLOW DOWN” safety message.
The sign uses its internal Doppler radar to detect the speed of oncoming vehicles. When the oncoming vehicles speed meets or exceeds the user definable activation speed, the sign will start to alternate between its two displays. A red and white LED speed limit roundel then white LED text displaying “SLOW DOWN”.
In addition, this sign uses LEDs along with multi stage dimming to ensure the best performance whatever the light or weather conditions in accordance with EN12966:2014
- Multi-stage dimming
- Fully enclosed anti-vandal unit
- 230 or 12-volt operation
- Virtually No maintenance
- Sizes and display as the TSR&GD
- High performance LED output
- Lightweight robust aluminium casing
- Channel rail on the rear for easy installation
- Quick & easy mounting facility for moving around different sites
- Multiple power options available
- Data Collection options available